We love travel as much as you do! And we're passionate about helping to preserve the Earth as much as possible, so we can all continue to have wonderful adventures in destinations near and far - and do our part to keep the natural world as pristine as possible for future generations of travellers.
So the Cloud Nine Global team is proud to be environmentally aware and passionate about promoting sustainable practices within both our business and the travel industry.
- We carbon offset all of our travel
- We use local suppliers for our products as much as possible, to support Australian companies and to reduce unnecessary freight
- We are actively working to reduce single use packaging both from our suppliers and in our own products
- We use recycled paper in our office and are working to shift to using 100% recycled marketing materials
- Many of the items in our packs are reusable - including the cases themselves
- A number of the products in our packs feature sustainably produced Australian native ingredients
- All of the cosmetics used by Cloud Nine Global are locally made, natural, organic and cruelty-free
- We are actively looking to shift some of our products to even more sustainable options (stay tuned for updates on this front!)
Many of our suppliers (including The Jojoba Company, Native Man, Urban Rituelle and Lip lip) have inspiring sustainability policies and we love working with them to do more every day - click on their names to visit their websites and find out more.
The Cloud Nine Global team will continue to work every day to make our business more sustainable and responsible and we look forward to introducing more changes in the future, which we will share with you here on The Global and in our social media channels.
If you have questions about any of our products, or have a product that you think we should consider for our packs, please don't hesitate to get in touch!